Looking for a fun way to keep your kids reading this summer? Sign your young reader up for the Bookopolis Virtual Summer Book Club
Our Summer Book Club will help keep students reading all summer long by encouraging accountability, providing incentives, and helping them find books they can’t wait to read.
Joining the Bookopolis Virtual Summer Book Club gives your reader:
- Personalized book recommendationsbased on a student survey and a 15 minute chat between Kari and your student
- Summer reading goal planning using Bookopolis.com.
- Weekly check in emails to students and parents to support accountability of reading goals and share what fellow book club members are reading
- Three monthly group meetings via SKYPE to swap book reviews and dive deeper into summer favorites (dates TBD based on grade level & interest area)
- Reward of a free book and a sweet treat for reaching monthly and summer reading goals.
Download the Bookopolis Virtual Summer Book Club flyer.
Need more book ideas? Check out summer reading list by grade level HERE.